Dishman23Dishman23

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Nice style

I aint gonna go all sentimental about it, so it had a nice style, pretty good animation to it, consistent art, the only downside was the voice acting (which amateur flash artists usually can't get ahold of, so it's not meant as an insult). Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on the art of the car, the hallways, and the schoolyard, was part of the visualization based on Gus Van Sant's low budget film "Elephant" (which was the same as your flash, a reinactment of the day of the Columbine killings)? Of course the school is an actual place and not a drawn out idea, but some of the angles and the lack of music and the colors that you guys used were alot like the camerawork in "Elephant" (I'm interested in cinematography, in case I sound particular). If you did use it as an influence, then bravo on a good job making a flash that plays through very well, and if not, then bravo just as much. The elephant thing is basically all I was curious about, so kudos on the flash.

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

Cool as hell

That was fuckin' great, man. I love the style, great cinematography. The sound style was cool, and so was the animation. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the animation on the demonhunter from farther away (i.e. the intro scene), and his general stick-figure stature. Great work though, I'll make sure to check out the next installment.

spacejelly responds:

that was the first scene i ever did...you know his bandana was originally white? i changed it cause it offset the darkness of the backgrounds.

29 Day War 29 Day War

Really neat...

That was pretty awsome dude, it has that kind of plot that's rhetorical enough to where each individual has their own take on what it meant. It reminded me of the film/book 'I, robot', in a way. Overall, nicely done.

Batman Dark knight 1 Batman Dark knight 1

Man, that was cool.

I love your style of frame by frame, but I must agree that Batman is getting kind of lazy at fighting crime, haha.

S.A.M.V. p4: - ...fear... S.A.M.V. p4: - ...fear...

Kickass

That was awsome man, I needed a good trip film right about now, haha.

= The Soda Machine = = The Soda Machine =

Awsome!

Haha, that rocked man. I agree though, it does need some kind of background music.

AGE AGE

Pretty nifty

That was actually pretty cool, the graphics and style were the highlights, very smooth and coordinated. Good job!

What if Hitler Lived? What if Hitler Lived?

Uber Excellent

I loved it. It was like going from Band of Brothers to SNL, all in a few minutes (if that made sense)! Keep up the good work!

beyond comprehension beyond comprehension

Awsome.

That was simply awsome. I'm watching as more and more flash artists deploy their artistic abilities into the world of controversy, science, and general ponderings, and it's pretty kick-ass. Great job!

Gusto responds:

Great to hear :)

Thanks.

Smile! Smile!

Loved it.

I simply loved it. It was partly the great background sound that gave it that eerie, industrial feel, and partly the superb 3d graphic manipulation that I so dearly wish I could do in Flash ;).

Overall, great job... your other stuff rocks too :D.