Dishman23Dishman23

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Nice style

I aint gonna go all sentimental about it, so it had a nice style, pretty good animation to it, consistent art, the only downside was the voice acting (which amateur flash artists usually can't get ahold of, so it's not meant as an insult). Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on the art of the car, the hallways, and the schoolyard, was part of the visualization based on Gus Van Sant's low budget film "Elephant" (which was the same as your flash, a reinactment of the day of the Columbine killings)? Of course the school is an actual place and not a drawn out idea, but some of the angles and the lack of music and the colors that you guys used were alot like the camerawork in "Elephant" (I'm interested in cinematography, in case I sound particular). If you did use it as an influence, then bravo on a good job making a flash that plays through very well, and if not, then bravo just as much. The elephant thing is basically all I was curious about, so kudos on the flash.

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

Cool as hell

That was fuckin' great, man. I love the style, great cinematography. The sound style was cool, and so was the animation. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the animation on the demonhunter from farther away (i.e. the intro scene), and his general stick-figure stature. Great work though, I'll make sure to check out the next installment.

spacejelly responds:

that was the first scene i ever did...you know his bandana was originally white? i changed it cause it offset the darkness of the backgrounds.

29 Day War 29 Day War

Really neat...

That was pretty awsome dude, it has that kind of plot that's rhetorical enough to where each individual has their own take on what it meant. It reminded me of the film/book 'I, robot', in a way. Overall, nicely done.